Alexisonfire’s This Could Be Anywhere…done here, acoustically. Hopefully this is the result of a motivational break from capstone, rather than a procrastination technique, right?
Download | Hear other recordings
- the recording was done with the new AT2020 and AT2021 I picked up a while back. Pretty clean compared with the older stuff, don’t you think!
- Still using Audacity. This time around I did something along the lines of compressor,normalize,compressor,amplify,compressor,compressor,compressor. I’ll learn to use the EQ one day, I promise.
- Oddly, this was also recorded in one of the washrooms in the house…just for kicks to see how its reverb plays out. Next one will be in another washroom…
- I’ve also changed one line from the original, since there is hope.
- Maybe one day I’ll get real monitors? It sounded fine with my non-monitor headphones, but apparently near the end sounds kind of poor with my non-monitor speakers. Dang.
- After the fact, I can confirm I got flat a few times too many…whoops 🙂